To support the emergence of ambitious and innovative actions favourable to water resources.
The call for projects is aimed at local authorities, their associations and delegates on the Pays de la Loire area.
This call for projects is managed by the Pays de la Loire Regional Council in partnership with the Loire-Bretagne Water Agency, within the framework of the LIFE REVERS’EAU project.
The objective of the call for projects is to replicate and deepen the work already carried out to recover the good status of water bodies within the framework of the LIFE REVERS’EAU project. It also aims to enrich the partnership and broaden the scope of the project to new themes.
Will be prioritised in this call for projects and by priority order:
- Projects enabling a water body to switch to a good status,
- Projects acting on all the parameters downgrading a water body,
- Projects including a strong innovative dimension.
As an example, projects could concern:
- the development of production respectful of water resources, also called Low Impact farmings, through the emergence and organisation of outlets on the area.
- Actions contributing to a better area resilience to climate change for instance through the development of nature-based solutions with a goal of quality water recovery.
Concrete actions on the area involving constructions will be privileged. The goal is to support ambitious and sizable actions, with a real impact on quality water recovery.
The main selection criteria are:
- Relevance with the objective of improvement of water body status
- Effectivity on the preservation and improvement of water resources and efficiency of the means mobilised,
- Coherency with the LIFE REVERS’EAU project.
1. Before applying, please read the specifications of the call for projects very carefully. They define the framework and the conditions of intervention of subventions from the Regional Council, the Loire-Bretagne Water Agency and LIFE.
2. A primary contact should be made with the LIFE REVERS’EAU referent (contact below) to precise the eligibility and the level of intervention of your project.
Région Pays de la Loire
Projet LIFE REVERS’EAU
Direction de la Transition Energétique et de l’Environnement
Tél. (33) 2 28 20 58 92
3. The candidate will have to present an application file with all the different pieces mentioned in the specifications. The grant application form and the financial plan are downloadable below.
Deadline for application : Friday the 20th of October, 2023
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pays de la Loire Region and Loire-Bretagne Water Agency organised a launching webinar for this call for projects on Tuesday, 4th of July 2023 to present the LIFE REVERS’EAU project, and the call for projects issues and modalities.
The presentation and recording are available below: